Cleaning a kitchen is something like a dismantling project in that the best way to clean a kitchen is to remove all items off the surfaces, remove knobs and parts that you can from the stove top, and anything you can from inside of the appliances.
1) To clean a stove, counter tops, and inside of the microwave, first, vacuum the surfaces. Then remove the knobs and other parts from the stove that you can to be cleaned separately.
2) A stove top cleans up very well using a micro fiber cloth with warm water and Dawn Soap. After you clean all parts of the stove and sides and put the parts back on the stove use a dry micro fiber cloth to dry the stove top. It will dry streak free this way. For really stubborn dirt you can use Easy Off for stove tops. Don't use Easy Off for the inside of your oven on your stove top.
3) Granite can be cleaned with a soap and water combination also. After the food is removed, use a granite cleaner and polish to polish the granite.
4) Use stainless steel spray to polish the stainless steal then buff those surfaces streak-free with a clean micro fiber cloth. You can also make up your own cleaner with olive oil and lemon juice.
5) The kitchen cabinets can be cleaned with Murphy's Oil Soap and water with a micro fiber cloth. Or, you can make up a spray bottle of the solution or even a bucket of it if you want to clean all your doors and door jams too. Cabinets show water damage and wear and tear over the years. You can use Orange Glo to clean and refresh those tired looking cabinets regularly with beautiful results. Spray the Orange Glo onto your cloth, not onto the cabinet directly, so as to avoid having the Orange Glo fall wind up on the ground and cause the floors to become very slippery and a potentially dangerous surface.
6) The sink can be cleaned and disinfected with a Magic Eraser and Comet if the surface is not stainless steel. If it is, be gentle with the surface and clean it with a micro fiber cloth and Soft Scrub. Visit this link to get more answers about Soft Scrub and which surfaces you can clean with it. http://softscrub.santysandbox.com/about-softscrub/FAQ