Typically the one room in the house that demands the most labor would be the bathroom. This room has the gummy combination of steam, dirt, germs, hair, hair spray, and a lot of foot traffic to make it a real mess.
1) Before you spray any cleaner or even clear off the items on surfaces you are about to clean, vacuum. Take a hand held vacuum and suck up all that hair, dust, and dirt. Vacuum the counters, the floors, around the toilet, inside the tub and the shower. This process will expedite the rest of the cleaning process and make it easier to do by not having hair and dirt combine in your cleaning bucket and on your cleaning cloth hence aggravating the process and making it harder.
2) Remove all items off surfaces.
3) Fill a bucket with warm water, 2 drops dish soap, 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol, or your favorite cleaner.
Rubbing alcohol and soap neutralize the water and thus it will clean better.
4) Take two micro fiber clothes and put them in the bucket of water. While you are using one cloth, the other is cleaning itself.
5) Spray the shower with soap scum remover like Kaboom or CLR or anything that removes hard water and soap scum. Magic erasers are magic. Use them in the tub and you will be amazed at the work they can do for you.
6) Spray the toilet with a bleach and water combination.
7) With a toilet brush and Comet, clean the inside of the toilet.
8) Wipe the toilet with a paper towel and throw away.
9) With the cleaning solution in the bucket clean all the surfaces in the bathroom and do the floors last.
10) Go over surfaces, shower, bathtub, and mirror last with window cleaner.
11) Clean the items that belong back on the surfaces as you are putting them back.